Know How to Avoid Plagiarism with Us
Safe Online Transactions
Encrypted Chat Rooms
Too much plagiarism in the text?
Read what clients say regarding our service!
Describe your needs in a detailed form. Fill in all the necessary instructions to guide our experts in the right direction. Provide sufficient info to reach the best results. Considering your order details, we will assign the most fitting candidate.
YGo for online payment. It is protected. You can also pay with Visa or MasterCard. The whole client’s payment history is confidential. Your information is not available to third parties, be sure about that.
Visit your customer area to keep an eye on your order progress, text our pros, save and upload files, and get a draft. You can anticipate quick responses from our specialists and their eagerness to proceed with possible revisions.
Save your finished text when the deadline comes. A special quality control department is in charge of checking your paper for originality, word choice, grammar, and structure, and style. We comply with the deadline in 95% of cases and provide 100% original works.
Art of Change Wording to Avoid Plagiarism
Plagiarizing is presenting another’s ideas or words as your own. In many cases simply copying what someone else has said or written rather than using your own unique words is content piracy. While it may be a quick way of getting something down on paper it can get you in some serious trouble if you are not attentive. This is why you must reword sentences to avoid plagiarism. We may help you to escape from this trouble.
As a student copying work and presenting it as your own could get you in many cases kicked off your course or even out of college. A failure to make a citation for a small quote may cause you to have your grades reduced. Submitting a paper which is wholly copied is academic dishonesty and would almost certainly result in stiff penalties. It is even possible for degrees to be removed if students have been caught on plagiarizing.
As a professional stealing someone else’s work could have even more serious penalties. Your reputation could suffer significantly and find yourself out of a job. Not only that you could be taken to court for damages by the original writer. It is therefore very important that you fully understand how to avoid plagiarism. You must take very great care with what you do and you won’t accidentally copy something or forget to make correct references. Our professional service would assist you to ensure you never have problems with such issues.
Are You Plagiarizing without Realizing It?
Avoid plagiarism in academic writing is far harder than most people think. Often they write and think they have achieved something which is unique only. But when doing some research even these people may find their content sill plagiarized. The following table demonstrates the difference between good and poor writings:
|“Grown-ups never understand anything by themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them.”
(Source: Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince, 1943)
|“It is hard work for children to keep explaining things to Adults who never understand anything all by themselves.”
This is plagiarism because: Although the order has been changed it reuses much of the original wording.
|It can be highly tiring for kids to explain things to adults as they simply seem not to know anything without help.|
|“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view … Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.”
(Source: Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird, 1960)
|“You never truly comprehend a man until the point that you consider things from his perspective … Until the point when you move within his skin and stroll around in it.”
This is plagiarism because: Only a few words have been changed for synonyms. The structure and order are identical to the original.
|Unless you have lived another person’s life as they have lived it you will never be able to comprehend who they are and why they make the choices that they do.|
|“The ultimate failure of the United States will probably not derive from the problems we see or the conflicts we wage. It will more likely derive from our uncompromising belief in the things we consider unimpeachable and idealized and beautiful. Because every strength is a weakness, if given enough time.”
(Source: Chuck Klosterman, But What if We’re Wrong, 2016)
|As Chuck Klosterman says (2016) the failure of the country will not come from problems we see or conflicts we rage. It will probably come directly from our uncompromising belief in what we see as beautiful, idealized, and unimpeachable. Given enough time even strength is a weakness.
This is plagiarism because: Just because you cite the name of the author does not allow you to reuse their words without putting them in quotation marks.
|What we see as strong and right in our society and way of life is more likely to cause the downfall of the States than any conflict or other issues that we are dealing with today. We put too much value in our rights and values and this could become our weakness.|
5 Powerful Strategies to Avoid Plagiarism
Change words to avoid plagiarism is not easy but there’re many things you could do to make things easier for yourself:
- If in doubt cite your sources. Showing where you have gained your ideas does not make your own writing weaker, in fact, quite the opposite. It shows you have researched the subject and are able to understand and build on what others have already discovered.
- Make quotations clear. Enclose direct quotations to ensure it is clear who said what. Make sure you add the citation clearly and in the correct format. It would help you to reword to avoid plagiarism.
- Take good notes. Often duplicated content comes from poor note-taking as you simply do not remember where information comes from. Make comprehensive notes.
- Check your writing using a checker. There are many different tools to choose from. This would assist you to check yourself.
- Get assistance from a professional website. Professional service assures all of the sources you require are used correctly within your writing. Such action from professionals decreases the chances of directly copied pieces of text.
Common Synonyms to Operate within the Paper
One of the ways to avoid plagiarism, of course, to use synonyms to make sure you have made different text comparing to the original one. We have made a helpful table to help you find the required synonyms and create a unique article as well:
|Original Word||Synonym||Original Word||Synonym|
|Enthusiastic||Keen, Eager||Important||Valuable, Necessary|
|Clarify||Elaborate, Explain||Look||Examine, Eye, See|
|Unbiased||Fair, Impartial||Old||Obsolete, Ancient|
|False||Ungrounded, Untrue, Fraudulent||Plan||Scheme, Method|
|Renowned||Famous, Eminen||Display||Show, Exhibit|
|Great||Noteworthy, Remarkable||Odd||Peculiar, Strange|
|Conceal||Hide, Mask||Inform||Tell, Notify|
Useful Tips to Use within the Content
Find here the most effective and useful guidelines to avoid plagiarism. If you don’t have time for lots of high-level research and writing then our advice would support you:
- Know the audience. When you write something you want to ensure you do so for the audience to comprehend it. It is also needed to know the main reasons for writing, it helps to make the original article.
- Understand the source. Do double reading until you are sure you have a full understanding of all of the points presented there.
- Do not just work through the text changing each word for a synonym. This leads to a poorly written piece of work and often would be recognized as a direct copy of the taken text.
- Read through slowly and make notes of every point. Make the notes in your own words and do not repeat the phrases which are within the source.
- Leave some time before making the first draft. Try to keep in mind the information you have already read and notes you made.
- Write a draft using your notes and with no referral to the original writing.
- Compare the copy to the original.
- If there are phrases you need to repeat assure you enclose them in speech marks to make it clear they are being used verbatim.
By getting help from us you could be assured of writing won’t only be unique and free from even a hint of copying, it’ll also be perfectly written. We provide every customer with a subject qualified expert to work with. Their qualifications ensure they are able to fully understand the work you need to be rewritten.
We do not simply use a tool as many others do. All of our assistance is done manually and always according to your requirements. From receiving a paper from us, you would be able to submit the made text to anywhere you want.
The Benefits of Working with Experienced Specialists
Whether you need support to change wording to avoid plagiarism you’d be assured we offer you the best. We have been providing academic and professional writing for many years and we’re confident you’ll be more than satisfied.
- Proofreading to a high standard. Our proofreading is provided free on every service we suggest to ensure you’d always submit writing of the highest standard.
- Delivery on time. We never provide our support late, you get your writing formatted perfectly and delivered to you within the agreed timeframe.
- Affordable support. We publish our prices on our website and never charge anything on top.
- We come with a full money-back guarantee. If we couldn’t satisfy your requirements you get your fee refunded.